Sustainability in AISIN Group
Aisin Group is carrying out CSR activities to contribute to the sustainable development of society and the planet.
Please click on the URL below to read more about Sustainability in AISIN group.
AW North Carolina declare its compliance implementation in the
List of Guidelines
1. We strive to gain the satisfaction and trust of consumers and users by developing and offering products and services that are beneficial to society, while giving sufficient consideration to safety.
2. We are committed to fair and open competition. We comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations and are socially responsible in conducting our business. We also maintain ethical relationships with government officials and do not establish or maintain relationships with individuals or groups that promote illegal activities or threaten public order or safety.
3. We make available to the public our corporate information in a user-friendly and fair manner, and actively communicate with our stakeholders* in order to establish and develop healthy relationships.
4. We respect the character, individuality, and diversity of our employees and provide a safe, enjoyable, positive and productive work environment in order to help them achieve a balanced and fulfilling life.
5. We recognize that how to deal with our environment is a matter touching all humans and is of critical importance to our corporate existence and business activities, and we proactively and positively address environmental issues.
6. We respect the culture and customs of each country and territory in which we operate, and we actively contribute to the civic activities closely connected to our local communities.
7. Our senior management takes a lead in upholding these principles, and will continue to seek input from both within and outside the group. Further, we provide thorough instruction in these principles to all persons within the group, and make known these principles to everyone concerned, including our suppliers. If there is a violation of these principles, senior management takes necessary measures to resolve the issues and will strictly discipline those individuals (including senior management) responsible for violations of the principles.
Established: January 2010